- Lisa Gidlow-Aldrich, Meadowbrook
- Tracy Lazer, Westminister
- Jennifer Muir-Birtles, Robert Munsch
- Michael Neve, Ballantrae
- Peter Pendli, ETFO-YR/Franklin Street
- Carl Oliver, Stonehaven
- Tui-Sem Won (ex-officio), ETFO-YR
ETFO Awards & Scholarships
2022 OTIP Teaching Awards – Nominations now open!
There are three categories of awards: elementary school teacher, secondary school teacher and beginning teacher in the first five years of teaching. A teacher may be nominated by anyone – professional colleagues, students, parents, or the general public.
Winners will receive a personal award of $1,000 and a Certificate of Recognition and another $1,000 prize and a Certificate of Recognition for their school.
The Ontario Teachers Insurance Plan (OTIP) and the Ontario Teachers’ Federation (OTF) are proud sponsors of the OTIP Teaching Awards. For many years, these awards have recognized the excellence of our teachers in publicly funded education.
The deadline for nominations is March 31, 2022.
To nominate or for further information, visit www.teachingawards.ca.
2022 OTIP Teaching Awards – Nominations now open
- The ETFO Awards Program recognizes distinguished academic achievements and outstanding contributions to education and the Federation by members and others.
- Over one hundred thousand dollars are distributed annually through the Awards Program. Members can help identify and recognize those achievements by nominating colleagues or consider nominating themselves.
- Learn more at etfo.ca/awards and apply before February.