Please do NOT rely on social media as a source of information.
- Register now! This winter ETFO is very excited to be offering the ETFO Kindergarten Part One and also the Kindergarten Specialist (Part 3) Additional Qualification Courses in York Region. These are ETFO’s “Onsite” AQ courses which means that they are a blended model of face to face learning time with our instructors and also online learning time which is done independently by the course participant.
Interested applicants can access the information and registration for either of the courses:
- Register now! ETFO is offering the ETFO Kindergarten Part 2 AQ course in York Region this fall (at Nellie McClung PS). The course is a blended model of face-to-face learning time with the instructor(s) and independent online learning time. Click here to read the flyer or visit http://etfo-aq.ca/catalogue/kindergarten-part-2-york-region/
- VLAP (Voluntary Leave of Absence Program): As part of the provincial Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) ETFO members are eligible to take up to five unpaid days during the 2013-14 school year. Details are the process and the application are found on the bww.
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Memorandum of Understanding Summary Chart
- EQAO Teacher Questionnaire Advisory